One of the projects that I have been wanting to do for quite some time is to do SOMETHING with Kaley's room. Unfortunately when she graced us with her presence, I wasn't exactly *ready* for her:) Her crib and dresser were put together and a few of her clothes were in her room from the showers that we had, but other than that, things were still up in the air. So, to make a long story short, her room was usable and everything for the most part matched (except for the picture frames with babies that aren't Kaley in them.) Something had to be done, I just couldn't figure out what I wanted. Thanks to the help of my mom, we were able to put together a colour scheme that worked with the crib set that we had and yesterday, dad and mom painted her room while I was at work. It looked fantastic! Today, dad and I put up the molding and then we all pitched in to reorganize and put her room back together. Here is the finished project:
We had a great time redoing her room. She just loved it! She would go in and out of her room and touch everything, walk around and try everything out. Unfortunately, the pictures of Kaley still need to be put in the picture frames, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment