When we were at the Holly Community Center for Kaley's swimming lessons, they had this vending machine that we saw that was nothing like one I had ever seen. It was a hotdog vending machine -yes- a place where you put in money, and it makes a warm hotdog and bun for you! No matter what the cost, we just had to try it. It actually tasted very good. There was a sign on the front that read about 10 different things that it didn't have in it, so I was thinking about how not-so-good it was going to taste, but it was very good! I think we found Mark's new favourite toy:)...and no, we are NOT getting one for the house!!!
Whoo-hoo, a hotdog stand!

Soooo happy!

Hmmm, how can this be good? Oh wait, could it actually be made with JUST meat?!!

Mark enjoying his hotdog, but not too happy I'm taking the picture of him eating:)
No comments:
Post a Comment