I'm sitting here on our deck on the most gorgeous night with my dog, listening to Kaley play with her feet through the monitor, and I am feeling a mixture of happiness, contentment and an overwhelming feeling of being incredibly blessed.
I was going to write something on being organized and some new techniques that I am trying, but I had to write this down, if not for anything else than to remind me of how good God is. Sometimes we have the privilege of seeing our prayers being answered and this is one of those times. In response to those answered prayers, I want to praise God for His goodness and His presence in our lives.
We are so blessed because:
1) I am married to a Godly, loving, perfect-for-me husband & wonderful father to Kaley.
2) A beautiful, healthy and loving daughter who has brought even more joy to our family than we ever thought possible.
3) A home that is warm and cozy and a safe haven.
4) A church family that allows us to be who we are and who we love so much.
5) Family who love and support us (and like to get together).
6) Parents who taught us what it means to live like Christ and who pray for us daily, which is by far the greatest gift they could ever give.
7) Friends who accept us for who we are, who help us grow and change and who walk along side us in our journey.
8) A family dog who brings much comfort and laughter to our family. (I couldn't leave him out, now could I? ;)
9) And most of all, a Heavenly Father who hears our prayers, comforts us in times of struggle, rejoices in our successes and who guides us along in this journey called life.
Thank you God for everything! We are grateful:)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment