Thursday, November 4, 2010

Proud Moments as a Mommy

Next to being a wife, being a mom is one of the greatest gifts that I have been blessed with in my life. I love it when there are those precious moments that occur that I will never forget. Tonight there was one of those moments...

Kaley was playing with her woof woof and babies and had put them to bed, pulled their covers up and she came running into the kitchen and said "Mommy, I put my woof woof to bed!" I then asked her if she prayed with them before they went to sleep and she had said "No, I better go do that." She leads me into the livingroom and, without my help, she goes up to the bunk bed where she has put them, kneels down, folds her hands, lowers her head and prays for her woof woof and babies. *sniff sniff*

It was so precious! It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. There is no greater thing that I want to teach my girls, than the importance of prayer and praying for your children. What an awesome and huge responsibility, but worth so much more than manners, academics, housekeeping skills and all the rest.

I pray that our sweet little Kaley continues to have a loving and caring heart and is concerned about the needs of others. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment