As most of you know, our family (or, I should say me and the rest just come along for fun) enjoys very much all of the festivities around this time of year. Perhaps it is just the fun of dressing up, my love of candy, or my love of the fall season--whatever the reason--I love this time of year. Thankfully my parents allowed us as kids to join in on the fun with Trick-or-Treating when the church at that time had much different views on the matter.
Before we had kids, the dog was the lucky one who got dressed up every year, and although we didn't take him out trick-or-treating, he did get some special treats at the end of it. This year, however, he received a "Get out of jail free card" with the addition of Chloe to our family. It was just too hard managing all three of them in the picture without losing my mind:-). Just for fun, here are a few of the costumes Baracus has worn:
2002-2005:Didn't realize there were costumes for dogs!!!
2006: Power Ranger costume (it was too small and I didn't get a picture before I took it back)
2007: Firefighter

2008: Yoda & Princess Leah

2009: Monkey and a Banana
2010: Knight in Shining Armour guarding his princesses (didn't make it into the photo)
Lots of fun and some good memories (at least for mom!)
No comments:
Post a Comment