While our vacation was very relaxing, we actually did a lot of things while we were there. We spent a majority of our time at my parent's house in Minnesota, but ended up doing quite a few things. We would usually go to a park to play in the morning while it was still relatively cool, but in the afternoon after her nap, would hang around the house letting her play with all the toys, gadgets and her new friends.
I'll let the photos and videos do the talking, as they will do a much better job than I will. Some good memories were made at Grandpa and Grandma's house!
She learned how to play on the Slip and Slide.

The kiddie pool!

Her very first tricycle and a personalized license plate!

It even has a trunk which she used to store her pretzels!

Playing on the stilts:-) They are harder to use than they look!

Relaxing in the easy chair on the porch as she wakes up and greets the day!

She learned how to do her first somersault!
Learning how to hoola hoop!
Kaley's piano solo:-)
OMGoodness the hoola hoop is SO funny! I just love these vacation posts, I feel like I'm there with you!
ReplyDelete