Next week will be the 8th month of pregnancy! I can hardly believe that it has gone so quickly. Our little baby is growing so fast, and is already bigger than what Kaley was at this time. Luckily, I am still able to move around quite easily and have the energy to play with Kaley. I love this part of the pregnancy because everything about our baby is already formed and it is a time to get stronger and ready for life on the outside. Yet, everything is perfectly suited for life in the womb where our baby is safe, secure and well taken care of. What a gift of life a little baby is!
This is a picture of Kaley and I on a picnic today. I thought it was the perfect picture for 8 months even though it is a week early. This will make up for missing the 7 months:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment