On Friday morning, Mark and I had the privilege of *meeting* our newest little one, just 20 weeks old through an ultra sound! It is truly an amazing experience to see this tiny little body fully formed and see the little heart beating away. It is times like this that my faith deepens even more when I think that God formed this little being to be this perfect little baby and it all happens without the help of anyone. Then to think that God made my body to work in perfect sync with this little baby to help it grow strong and healthy is even more of a miracle!
I remember watching the ultra sound with Kaley and it was like she was a trapeze artist doing flips and turns moving all over the place. Knowing what we know now, it makes perfect sense:-) This little one however, would move around some and put it's arms above it's head and move it's legs some, and even swallowed a couple of times. Such a precious thing to see. It is hard to believe that 20 weeks have already gone by, but as each new day comes, it is one more day closer to when we get to meet our little one. Until then, I know that our baby is safe and sound and doing exactly what God intended.
That is the cutest, tinniest little belly bump!!! :)
ReplyDelete