Saturday, November 7, 2009

Home Improvements

Earlier this week, I pull up into our driveway after coming home from work and Mark is in the garage with all of his wood working things out. I get out and come to see what he is working on and he tells me, "You may not want to look in the kitchen quite yet, there is a bit of a mess." So, I walk into the kitchen and there is this hole in the bottom cupboard to the right of the stove. The first thing I thought of was that something broke somewhere and the only way to fix it was to cut a hole in the cupboards! Nope, not even close. He comes in and tells me that he had bought a cutting board earlier that day but then found out that there wasn't a place to store it......so he created one!!!! What once was some unused space, now has become a place for the cutting boards:-) Why not? Luckily, he is so skilled at what he does and is quite talented, that it looks great, and something else in our house now has a home of its own. Yeah!




1 comment: