Once again I have missed doing birthday wishes on their actual birthdays:-( Maybe one day I will be early for a change! My brother and my sister-in-law had their birthdays at the end of November and we were actually there to celebrate both of them! We went out for dinner with the whole family and were able to give them an actual present to open in person:-)
Our family was blessed to have Erica become a part of the Matters clan almost ten years ago in January. Erica has quickly become a close friend and one whom I am blessed to have in my life. I couldn't have imagined someone better for Jason to share his life with. She is an amazing mother who pours her time and energy into her family and creating a loving and caring home. She is very thoughtful, sincere, compassionate and giving towards those around her. I can always count on Erica to have great parenting advice and willing to lend a listening ear. Erica - you bring a lightheartedness, joy and laughter to our family and we are thankful that you are part of our family. Happy birthday:)
What can I say about my older brother? Well, he is the best! Being only a year and a half younger than him, my childhood memories and up until college have been spent with Jason being a major influence on my life. Jason has a heart of gold and loves God with everything that he is. He is wicked smart and can make anything into a business venture and have it be successful. He is passionate about what he believes in and is willing to stand up for what is right. It is very evident that Jason loves his wife, his children and his family. I love hearing Jason preach and seeing him doing what he loves. He is a great dad who loves his little girl and little boy. Jason, we love you very much and are proud of who you are! Happy birthday:-)
Kaley sure loves her aunt and uncle!
No comments:
Post a Comment