Friday, February 4, 2011

Canadian Coupon Sites

The other night, Mark and I were watching a show called Extreme Couponing. It was a really neat show and I must say that there was a part of me that sparked an interest. After that show, Mark and I went on the computer to find out where and how to get coupons in Canada. Here are quite a few internet sites where you can find coupons to use here in Canada. Have fun!

Just coupons:
Web Saver-http://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/
Go Coupons-http://www.gocoupons.ca/
Right at Home-http://www.rightathome.ca/default.aspx
Coupon Click-http://www.couponclick.ca/
Loonie Coupons-http://looniecoupons.ca/
Fabulous Savings Canada-http://www.fabuloussavings.ca/

Company coupons:
Proctor & Gamble-http://www.brandsaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/index.php
General Mills Canada - https://lifemadedelicious.ca/#
Kellogg Canada-http://www2.kelloggs.ca/

Store deals/Promotions/Coupons:
Smart Canucks-http://smartcanucks.ca/
Frugal Shopper Canada-http://www.frugalshopper.ca/links/
Canadian Free Stuff-http://canadianfreestuff.com/
Flyerland-http://canadianfreestuff.com/

Blogs for Canadian coupons:
Money Saving Canadian Mom- http://www.moneysavingmomcanada.com/

Canadian Attractions:
Attractions Ontario-http://www.attractionsontario.ca/

What about you? Do you have any favorite internet sites that you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment