Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 5 months Chloe


ooops, looks like it has almost been a month since I have posted last...I guess that just goes to show that I am STILL getting used to having two. There just isn't that much extra time in my day. Oh well.

Exciting news! Chloe is 5 months today!!! Happy birthday our little sweetheart. She has really come alive this past month. She is such a happy and joyful little girl. Chloe smiles with her whole body just like Kaley did! She is laughing, grabbing at things with her hands, cooing, singing, and has pushed herself on her belly from her back, but it still working on pulling her arms out from underneath her.

This past month she went swimming for the first time and loved the water. She splashed and kicked and had a great time. That's all she wants to do in her bath now too- very cute! She enjoys reading books with big sister Kaley and mommy and loves to play with her rattles.

Happy 5 months baby doll! We love you lots.







No comments:

Post a Comment