Yesterday was Mark's 34th birthday! For this birthday, Mark really wanted a decorated homemade cake, so that meant I needed to learn how to decorate a cake. My good friend Wendy is a master at making cakes, so i thought I'd go learn from her. The girls and I packed up and headed over to learn how to decorate a cake. Chloe slept through the morning, Kaley had fun playing with Brownie and I made my first ever birthday cake. It was a lot of fun and not as hard as I imagined it would be. Here is the finished product:
For his birthday, I offered to cook him a birthday dinner, but he very politely declined:-) It is no secret that he is most definitely the chef in the family. So, he decided that he wanted to go to The Mango Tree, a Thai restaurant in town. We had a great dinner and even Kaley enjoyed her food! We headed back to the house for cake and ice cream and presents.
It was a great day spent with each other and celebrating this very special day. Happy birthday my dear! You are loved very much and we pray for God's blessing to be upon you this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment