Last night we had a family fun night with our church at the bowling alley! It was so much fun. The interesting thing is that back in August, Mark and I realized that we had never taken Kaley bowling before. We were planning on taking Kaley bowling the week that Chloe was born. Needless to say, we weren't able to follow through with those plans:-).
As we suspected, Kaley had a great time. We were on a lane with another couple from the church and they were very patient with having a very excited toddler experiencing something new and having the time of her life! Luckily it was 5 pin bowling, so she was able to hold the bowling balls without any trouble. I, on the other hand, couldn't bowl with them to save my life. I am used to the 10 pin bowling with the heavy big bowling balls. I think Kaley could have scored better than I did.
Chloe did great. She is such an adaptable, easy going baby. It was right during her sleepy/eating times so I wasn't sure how she was going to do, but she was a trooper. She always had someone to hold her and her big blue eyes took in all of the sights and sounds of this new place.
What I really enjoyed apart from being able to have fun with our family, was the time spent with everyone from the church. We have such good people at our church and we enjoy spending time with one another. We are very blessed to be part of such a great community.
Kaley picking out her bowling ball
Getting lessons from daddy
Trying to *guide* it over
Then she tries to kick it:-)
Then watches it go down the lane, admiring her hard work.
And then is back for more fun!
Chloe at the end of the night- she had had enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment