After a fun and full day at the beach, I wasn't sure how much more *new* experiences she could handle, but she was up for some more fun- especially since she had a little friend to play with. My cousin Jared and his wife live right down the hill from my grandma's house in town, so they came up for supper that night. Kaley and their 3 year old son Chance, hit it off right from the start. I kept thinking that Chance was the boy version of Kaley! They played all night long and had a really fun time together.
When it got darker, we headed down to the beach with my two cousins and their families and my two aunts who were up visiting. We found a great place to sit where the kids could run around and have fun, but still be able to see the fireworks. We had to wait until almost 10:00 p.m for it to get dark enough, but even with the wait, we weren't let down. From the very first firework, I knew Kaley would be just fine. Her eyes lit up and she would jump up and down and yell "boom booms" and point with her finger. She was in awe! It was so cute.
Of course, that would be the time that my camera would be running out of batteries, so the pictures that I did get were fuzzy and it didn't have enough juice for a video. But, I'll share them with you anyways.
Lots of memories up at Shell Lake and this is another day that will be added to the bank!
No comments:
Post a Comment