Sunday, August 15, 2010

9 months!


I realize that I am a *bit* late with this posting as this is about two weeks late now! We have reached our nine month being pregnant and luckily this summer has been very kind:-) Everything is going great and I feel really good. Our little munchkin is growing every week and the Braxton Hicks contractions have begun. That means that we are getting closer each day to whenever our little precious one wants to make an entrance.

I have been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy and a very supportive family who has helped to make this another great experience. Now the waiting begins...

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful with a belly! :) You should take advantage of the weather (and what little time you have left with baby on the inside) and get some pictures done outdoors! Maybe by the lake, and some with Kaley and Mark :) It's gonna be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't have to wait long did you, my friend? :) You look great and little one is beautiful!!
    Shannon
    (www.akadesign.ca)

    ReplyDelete