I was in the midst of cleaning and I had to stop and post this. Ever since I was pregnant with Kaley, I always wondered how having a child would fit in with the dynamics of having a dog who was already part of our family. I wondered if they would get along and whether Baracus would accept this new addition or not. Well...I must say it has gone so much better than I would have thought. They are two peas in a pod. Baracus has taken on the role of "big brother" whether he wants to or not, and Kaley being the devoted "little sister" is always on his tail wanting to be where he is. Today was no exception. I was in the guest room making the bed for my parents to come tomorrow and we were playing around, so Baracus hops off the bed and crawls underneath the bed like he always does (and inevitably gets stuck and starts whining for someone to get him.) And this is what Kaley did...
And then seeing where he went...
And then they both got stuck! It is never a dull moment with these two, and we wouldn't want it any other way:)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so funny!
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!!!! She is something else!!! :)
ReplyDelete