Family has always been important to both Mark and I. We both have fond memories of our grandparents who took an active roll in our lives and helped shape us into the people that we are today. There have been many lessons that I learned from my own grandparents about life, family, God, priorities and values that I hold onto even today. I count them as one of God's greatest gifts and blessings that he has given to me.
Now that Kaley is a part of our family, it is now our parents turn to leave an imprint on her life as her grandparents. It is always a joy to see them spending time with her and watching their relationship form its special bond. We are very fortunate to have a happy and healthy relationship with both of our parents that allows this bond to take place, and for that, we are grateful. Kaley gets their undivided love and attention and someone who prays for her on a daily basis. They nurture her with love and kindness, and make sure that she has all the prettiest things that a little girl may want or need. We are honored to have two very special sets of grandparents to partner with us as we guide and teach Kaley to be the person that God desires her to be.
To Kaley's Grandparents...Thank You!!!
Grandparents, A Special Gift
Few can bring the warmth
We can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love
Than the smile on their face.
They've a supply of precious stories
Yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh
They grow more precious through the years.
I believe that God sent us grandparents
As or legacy from above,
To share the moments of our life
As extra measures of His love.
~Author Unknown~
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment