Our little Miss is getting quite the cute personality as she nears the one year mark and one of the things that is coming through this past week is her interacting with the stuffed animals and dolls that we have around the house. This particular doll in the video is one that talks and she has found it very interesting! She started "talking" back to it and we got it on video. Very cute!
And our other little Miss is just bursting with personality as well! Just this morning she was watching Mary Poppins while I was making breakfast and the scene came on when Mary Poppins was measuring the kids and herself. I asked Kaley after the scene ended if Mommy was "practically perfect in every way" like Mary Poppins is and she was quick to say "No mommy!" much to my dismay. But then afterwards she followed up with "Only Mary Poppins is perfect". True enough! She is quite the character!
And our other little Miss is just bursting with personality as well! Just this morning she was watching Mary Poppins while I was making breakfast and the scene came on when Mary Poppins was measuring the kids and herself. I asked Kaley after the scene ended if Mommy was "practically perfect in every way" like Mary Poppins is and she was quick to say "No mommy!" much to my dismay. But then afterwards she followed up with "Only Mary Poppins is perfect". True enough! She is quite the character!
No comments:
Post a Comment