Hello and welcome to our blog. As I was thinking about the purpose of having a blog, many things came to mind of what I wanted and what I didn't want. I wanted it to be a place where we can share the little things that happen in our life with our family and friends, to encourage and uplift others, to offer spiritual, emotional and physical tidbits of wisdom that we have learned along the way, to post pictures and videos, and some ideas on creating a space for God.
I know in my own life that life can be as hectic as you want it to be, and if you don't intentionally create space in your day to sit quietly, reflect on the life that you want, and to spend time with God, it will never happen. Days will turn into weeks, weeks to months, and you then find yourself be a "human-doing" rather than a "human-being." We have all been there and know what the toll the busyness of life can have on our relationships in our lives. I will do the best I can to offer what I have found to be helpful and invite you to do the same. Feel free to share the resources, books, internet sites and your own personal experiences that have been helpful for you as you create the space for God!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment